My homepage for my site suddenly stopped loading styles. All other pages load perfectly fine, its just the homepage. I read through the support forum and tried a few things and I’m out of ideas:
– Cleared the entire body of my homepage out (with the code editor) and resaved. It still loads broken ( I was assuming a bad block / element)
– Turned off critical css in wp-rocket. Played with many settings turning them off. No good.
– Tried going through revision history of the homepage but it didn’t not effect it.
– I cloned my homepage (using a plugin called duplicate page) and copied all content into the new page. It loads nicely when I previewed it, but when I set it to my homepage it broke again.
– My browser’s console looks perfectly fine, no errors
– Site looks perfect in the wordpress admin editor, its only for non-logged in users?