[Resolved] Home Page Header vs Inner Pages Header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Home Page Header vs Inner Pages Header

Home Forums Support Home Page Header vs Inner Pages Header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pamela

Newbie question, but I can’t find the answer in the forums. I’m using the Aspire template with Brizy page builder. I like the design of my home page, but I can’t get the inner pages to have a similar design. I think the header element might be the problem; it’s the only thing that’s different between home and inner pages that I can see.

Most disturbingly, the header image is gigantic on the inner pages, when I have it set to 180px padding top and bottom as on the home page. I’ve tried to duplicate all the home page element settings (except using feature image instead of the special uploaded one in the element), but the page just looks totally different. If I create a new inner page, the same problem occurs. What am I missing?

(“Speaker” is the page I’ve been working on. “Contact” is the new one I created that is also bad.)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You are actually using 180% instead of 180px for the page heros that aren’t working.

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Pamela

I am an idiot. You don’t know how many times I reviewed all those settings side-by-side, and they all looked identical.

Wish Brizy’s tech support were as efficient as GP’s. THANK YOU so much!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.