[Resolved] Home Page Grid Pages and Sizes

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Home Page Grid Pages and Sizes

Home Forums Support Home Page Grid Pages and Sizes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Emanuel

I have tried with WP Show Posts and succeded but is it possible to have the h1 or h2 inside the feature image and not below or above?

Also the grid seems to narrow on laptop, is there ant issue if i enlarge the default size of the content in the middle for mobile/tablet?

Other thing is the buttons on home hero can you give a link of the type and colors of the buttons available?

Thanks for your patient and sorry for (the new to this) questions.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is it possible to have the h1 or h2 inside the feature image and not below or above?

That’s actually a WP Show Posts pro feature Cards. Would you consider it? You can check out the demo in this page:
    https://demos.wpshowposts.com/cards/

Any chance you can link us to the site in question for the rest of the questions?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Emanuel

The website is still under construction but everything is on default.

No problem on getting the Pro feature on your plugin , i could see that what i need is the overlay or similar. I will be able to choose the pages i want? On the free version it’s like the last ones published.

Question 2, the site is on default, i ask if the width of the content column (for the text, a grid layout, etc) can it be change to be more large or it will affect laptop/mobile viewers?

Question 3, i would like to change some hero buttons to other ones, or different colors. For sure there’s a link how to do it but i didn’t find it.

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

2. The content container is using max-width so it would automatically shrink on mobile/tablet devices.

3. CSS is required for now. So if your button HTML is:
    <a class="button black" href="#">Button text</a>

Then you can use this CSS:

a.button.black {
        background-color: #000;
        color: #fff;
    }
    Emanuel

Question 1 – No problem in getting the Pro feature of your plugin , i see that what i need is the Overlay or similar. Will I be able to choose the pages i want on the grid? On the free version it just let you have the last ones published.

Question 2 – I wanted to know if you can get more width because it seems small on laptop but ok.

Question 3 – Not the best coder here, when i put the code in the Elements – Home Hero , it shows the CSS on the home page, by the way i want to change the typo of the button also.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

1. Should be possible in the free version:
    https://docs.wpshowposts.com/article/more-settings-overview/#post-id

2. I’ll need to see the page to provide the best suggestion ๐Ÿ™‚

3. The HTML can go into the page hero content, CSS can be added using one of these methods:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Emanuel

Q1 – Resolved , is it possible to have the title in the middle of the featured image instead above/bellow?

Q2 – Ok, later on.

Q3 – Done.

Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

1. That will require the Cards module from the pro version.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.