[Resolved] Hide specific rel tag element.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hide specific rel tag element.

Home Forums Support Hide specific rel tag element.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Santa

Hi! I am using wp show posts and totally love the functionality. However, when showing terms, there is one term I would like to hide, in this case it is ” featured” when opening the link below. How to do that? Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Unfortunatley there is no easy way to do that.

What if you use tags for the featured category instead of categories?

Santa

Will try that! Thank you for the idea.

Santa

It works great, but in this case, I have to hide the terms anyways in the front page.
    -Can you suggest, how to change font-weight for Categories items on the right sidebar?
    -Is it possible to move right sidebar to top in mobile?
    -What could be the reason that the logo in mobile is cropped and shown in different font?

Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

1. The weight is pretty light already – did you get that sorted? It does become bold on hover, which is because of this CSS you have:

.inside-right-sidebar a:hover {
        font-weight: 700;
        color: #D7B44B!important;
    }

2. Try this:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .site-content {
            display: flex;
            flex-direction: column;
        }

.sidebar {
            order: -1;
        }
    }

3. I’m not seeing any difference – fixed?

Santa

Hi! Thank you very much, the code for categories works great!

3. is not showing still as it should for me. for example a screenshot I just took- https://files.fm/u/fjjud3zj#/view/Capture.PNG

It is showing like this both on iphone, using safari, chrome and mozilla as well. Is it possible to find why and show the right logo for all screens? Interesting part is that, I have another website that has different theme and the logo is not showing right there as well. It is http://www.m.mywebsite.com What could cause this? Should I use PNG instead of SVG for logo files or there is maybe better plugin for svg?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It looks like you’re using an SVG element with text elements inside. I don’t have a lot of experience with that, unfortunately, so I’m not sure why it’s cutting it off.

What if you just use a regular SVG with paths?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.