Hide options add-ons in Backend

Home Forums Support Hide options add-ons in Backend

Home Forums Support Hide options add-ons in Backend

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eduardo Julian Barrios

Hello Tom.
    I want to help small business owners have web microsites to promote their business. The idea is to deliver the microsite with Generatepress and Beaver Builder Plugin for themselves build your site.

I want to implement an online help to know how to use some of the features that provide add-ons GeneratePress. I need show only some, not all the features, so I could help to achieve the following:

1. Hide options: Blog, Widget and Menus shown when I go to Appearance> Customize>

Gif_1

2. Hide options: Sub-Navigation Colors, Sidebar Widget Colors, Footer Widget Colors Color and Form shown when I go to Appearance> Customize> Colors

Gif_2

3. Hide options: Header Alignment, Width Navigation, Navigation Position,
    Navigation Alignment, Dropdown Navigation, Navigation Search, Sidebar Layout, Blog Sidebar and Single Post Layout Sidebar Layout shown when I go to Appearance> Customize> Layout
    Gif_3

I’m learning wordpress and I’m not sure whether to hide those options must be done by code or you can use any plugin.

I hope I explained well and can help me to begin my first validations of the project.
    Excuse my English because I used to google translate.

Best regards.

Eduardo J.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It’s not easy I’m afraid – you’ll need to look into some functions like:

$wp_customize->remove_section
    $wp_customize->remove_control

More information:
    https://gist.github.com/generatepress/f04d0881f806e84be0ac
    http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/58932/how-do-i-remove-a-pre-exising-customizer-setting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.