[Resolved] Help with Page Headers and WPML

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Help with Page Headers and WPML

Home Forums Support Help with Page Headers and WPML

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fernando

Dear support
    Could you guide about what is the best way how to put a custom Page Header in the blog page in a biligual site using WPML? My intention is create two custom header (made with Elementor) for blog pages, one for each language (Spanish and English)

These are steps I did:
    1. I create a template in Elementor to be used as custom header in blog page.
    2. I make the translation to English for this template with WPML
    3. I create the Page Header called ‘Blog’ and insert the Elementor shortcode in ‘Content’ tab. (I also active ‘Merge with site header’ option)
    4. In Page Headers > Global Locations I set up “Blog” in ‘Posts Page (blog)’ dropdown

What I get, is the custom Page Header in the native language (Spanish) for both languages and what I want is to see a different Page Header, one for each language.

I’d be grateful if you can help me how to set it up these Page Headers.
    Best regards

P/d: How could I send you the credentials for my site?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you take a look at Tom’s reply here and see if it helps?
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/wpml-page-header-global-locations/#post-376240

Fernando

Hi Leo.
    I’ve done what Tom suggested in that post but no luck.
    I’ve tried different approaches but none of them worked, until I came across a solution in one post of WPML forum.
    I’ll post my tries and the solution I found in the topic you’ve linked
    Regards

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.