When you click on a banner …. say… GOLD STAR …. the menu bar stays ( a sticky menu)
and the outside website opens in the SAME tab …. with the STICKY MENU at the top and
the GOLD STAR website just below the STICKY MENU
I started a new website with GeneratePress …. set up a STICKY MENU … which works
as it should … BUT when I put a LINK on the any page, when you click on the link, you
are take to the link, but in a NEW browser tab …. and the “sticky menu” is no where to be seen
I built the TEST site offline …. using WP Local Host …… so I cannot
send you that site link since it’s only viewable from my desk top ….
I could send screen shots …. but I doubt if they would be of much use
1. The STICKY MENU works just fine
2. I put a LINK on the page itself below the STICKY MENU
3. When I click on the link to a website outside the present website,
the link takes me to that outside website … but it takes me to ANOTHER TAG
on the webrowser
4. as a result, NO STICKY MENU …..
5. the OUTSIDE link, needs to OPEN on the SAME page as the one the LINK is on.