[Support request] Hamburgers only

Home Forums Support [Support request] Hamburgers only

Home Forums Support Hamburgers only

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carsten

Hi there, is it possible to have a hamburger menu on all devices including on desktop, like this, created in Elementor, which unfortunately causes issues on my site. This is why I am trying to create a header like this in GeneratePress instead.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

There is an option in Header settings called Mobile Header, which makes no difference, what is it for?

Regards
    Carsten

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The mobile header adds a slimmed down version of the header on mobile.

You can tell it to appear sooner like this: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/dynamically-reduce-nav-text-size-full-width-hamburger-items-and-nav-alignment/#post-798887

In GPP 1.8, there’s an option in the Customizer to set the point at which the mobile header appears, so you’ll be able to remove the CSS and use the option instead.

Let me know 🙂

Carsten

Thanks, so should the Mobile Header option, under Header Layout be on, for the mobile settings in the Primary Navigation layout to take place, or is it a different matter?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The mobile header is a different element. If you turn it on and then use the CSS I linked to with the width adjusted in the media query, it should work for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.