[Support request] H2 Subheadings

Home Forums Support [Support request] H2 Subheadings

Home Forums Support H2 Subheadings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Emma

Hi, I have a question that I am sure is probably quite obvious….

I am trying to set font and styling for H2 headings and H3 headings (subheadings for within my posts). I can see an option for this in ‘typography-headings’.

However, the H2 option also changes the styling of the headings on the blog posts page / category pages.

I don’t want my blog headings to be the same as the H2 sub headings in my posts…. Am I doing something wrong?

Can you advise where I will find the options for these so I can style them differently? Any advice regarding this would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

currently the Headings Typography applies everywhere. We will be adding separate typography controls for archives and posts in the next update.

In the mean time you can use some CSS to control the archive titles separately.

h2.entry-title {
        font-size: 20px;
    }
    Emma

Ok, thanks! So I should use the setting in the customiser to style the H2 for subheadings and use the above css class to style the headings on the post page? Will this Css work for all pages that display the posts (category pages, authour archive pages etc).

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thats correct – Customizer > Typography to style all H2’s.
    Then that CSS to change the H2 for ALL archives.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.