[Support request] h1 in pages two times

Home Forums Support [Support request] h1 in pages two times

Home Forums Support h1 in pages two times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ALBERTO

Hi guys.

everytime i create a page, it automatically adds an h1 from the page’s title…

i’d like to know if there is any way to avoid that, since i am also adding an h1 in the text and i dont want to have duplicities because of of some SEO damages…

could you please help?

Kind regads

A

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    ALBERTO

omg… what a shame.. tried your tutorial (element > dispable element > content title) and not only didnt fix the problem, but messed up with my header deleting the logo and adding a shopping cart instead… unmarked this feature, and the problem remains exactly the same…

not cool…

please, let me know precisely how should i proceed to achieve what i want and restore the site to normal…

Regards

A

ALBERTO

and please, give me actual help to solve my problem, not a guide that ends up damaging my site…

Again… there is no logo and appears a shopping cart instead… it seems to be a big bug..

Please, be professional and give me a serious solution

kind regards

A

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The step you did is exactly right.

Just need to set it Entire Site under Display Rules:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/#display-rules

It’s not really possible that the element messed those things up.

Are you using any caching plugins or server cache? If so can you turn them off first?

ALBERTO

poor service only sending me freaking guides…

I cracked my site because of your advice… no logo is shown now and there is a crazy and annoying shopping cart instead… and you are not offering me any help… what a shame mate!

i am not using any chache plugin at all.. it is all because some issues with your theme i paid for… and is this the kind of service i am getting from?

very embarrassing… are you helping me or not??

Kind regards

A

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m really trying to ๐Ÿ™‚ Our documentation is there for good reasons.

Can you answer the questions below:

1. Can you tell me which GP theme and GP Premium plugin version you are using?
    Learn how to check: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/generatepress-and-gp-premium/

2. Go to Customizer > Layout > WooCommerce, is the display cart in menu checked?

3. Where in the customizer did you upload the logo?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.