[Resolved] RESOLVED GP premium theme will not display – just purchased today

Home Forums Support [Resolved] RESOLVED GP premium theme will not display – just purchased today

Home Forums Support RESOLVED GP premium theme will not display – just purchased today

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christi

Hi, I bought GP premium today and activated the theme. I can see it just fine on my laptop. However, when you go to any other machine (mobile or other PC) it displays the OLD theme (Ashe Pro). I just spent two hours troubleshooting with a paid technician who referred me to SiteGround to make sure I was pointing to the correct domain (recent upgrade). They checked and all is fine. But, SiteGround cannot figure it out why they ONLY see the old theme as being installed.They provided me with details from their backend and show the theme is Ashe not GP. It’s a total mystery. We’ve done everything we can think of, flushing cache, deactivating things, browser flush, etc.

From SiteGround: Code:
    neaterdi@usm108 [~/public_html/wp-content/themes]# ll
    total 16
    drwx—r-x 3 neaterdi neaterdi 4096 Apr 5 19:40 ./
    drwx—r-x 13 neaterdi neaterdi 4096 Apr 7 15:15 ../
    drwx—r-x 8 neaterdi neaterdi 4096 Mar 21 14:11 ashe-pro-premium/
    -rw—-r– 1 neaterdi neaterdi 28 Mar 20 21:22 index.php

Here’s a screen grab on my laptop showing GP theme active. https://www.useloom.com/share/57cde458292a420b923e4cdea921f3fc

I really want to use GP and don’t want to have to revert back to the old one.

*RESOLVED WITH HOST

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it working 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.