Black Friday Sale! Get up to $40 off GP Premium!Learn more

[Support request] GP Premium License / development sites

Home Forums Support GP Premium License / development sites

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rod

I’ve been developing a new site in a staging directory off the live site’s domain. I have the PG Prem license registered in the staging directory and it’s all working fine.

But just recently I started looking at using localhosting instead (discovered Local by Flywheel – which seems to have made that very easy).

So I’m in the process of transferring what’s been developed so far off the staging directory and onto the localhost setup and installing GP & GP Prem locally.

How do I handle entering the GP Prem license on the localhost site – do I have to deactivate the staging directory site’s license first or does it ignore localhost installs?

GP Premium 1.2.96
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Rod,

You shouldn’t have to deactivate anything.

GP license is for unlimited sites so you should be able to use the same license key as many times as you want.

Let me know if this helps/answers your question. 🙂

Alex

Hey Leo,

What about if you start from local host? I just created a WP site locally and I have GP Premium. How do I get a license key for a local host? Or is it not necessary until I push it live?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

it would be the same license key you see in the account page.

BRETT

Hello Leo,
    I have a question regarding the license but different from the above ones. I have a website with Generate Press and Generate Press Premium, can I transfer to a new website as the site which has the license would be deleted?

BRETT

Sorry for the photo on my profile, the account registered on my husband’s name for his business.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Your license is for unlimited websites so you can use the premium license for as many sites as you wish.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

BRETT

HI Leo, thank you very much for your help. Do I just deactivate it from the old website?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can for sure. It’s not required though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.