Premium support

Please log in to post in these forums. If you didn't create an account when you purchased, please contact us.

Free support

If you haven't purchased GP Premium, support for the free theme can be found on WordPress.org.

[Support request] GP Premium disables plugin updates?

Home Forums Support GP Premium disables plugin updates?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I noticed something weird. (Some of) my plugins stopped updating or even reporting that there is an update. Then I disabled all plugins EXCEPT Elementor, Elementor Pro and GP Premium. It still did not work. Then as soon as I disabled GP Premium the update notification suddenly appeared. Tried a number of times to enable/disable GP Premium and every single time I enabled it the update notification was gone and when I disabled it, the updates were available

I have WP 4.8.1 with GP being the active theme

Anyone seen this issue?

GP Premium version is 1.4.3
    GP Theme version is 1.4

Tom
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Elementor devs contacted me yesterday reporting this. The trouble is, the GPP updating system has always been the same – we use Easy Digital Downloads Software Licensing.

We haven’t received any reports other than these two. What if you disable Elementor Pro and keep GP Premium active?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.