[Resolved] GP Premium 1.8 issues

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Premium 1.8 issues

Home Forums Support GP Premium 1.8 issues

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Paul

Good afternoon,

Doing some testing of your new GP Premium 1.8 version and whilst for the large part all is working well (congrats on another great release), there are a few issues I’m facing which I was hoping you could help with.

– new ‘Menu Mini Cart’ is not working correctly on my site
    – ‘Sticky Add to Cart Panel’ not working regardless of whether I have a floating or fixed primary menu.
    – Where are the options to ‘Horizontally align add to cart buttons’

password to get into my site: magic

I can give you backend access too if you tell me how to get the details to you.

Thanks,
    Paul

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The first two issues are strange – it’s like your site doesn’t know that items are in your cart. Can you try deactivating your caching plugin?

Your add to cart buttons are all aligned by default.

Let me know 🙂

Paul

Good afternoon Tom,

I discovered that I disabled cart fragments in Woocommerce to help with loading time issues and this was the cause of the ‘Menu Mini Cart’ not working.

After a little debugging I have also just found out that the ‘Sticky Add to Cart Panel’ feature does not work with variable products. Could this be fixed? Most of my shop items, and I would imagine, most of other peoples shops will have variable option products.

Thanks again,
    Paul

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Ah yea, that’ll do it. How did you disable cart fragments?

The sticky add to cart will only work with simple products, as there isn’t enough room in the panel for all of the necessary variation fields etc..

Paul

Ok, thanks Tom.

Would it make sense to at least replace URL on the buy it now button to an anchor link going back to the variable product options then? This would maintain consistency throughout the site allow for the feature to still be used…?

I disabled cart fragments: https://www.webnots.com/fix-slow-page-loading-with-woocommerce-wc-ajaxget_refreshed_fragments/

Thanks,
    Paul

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’ll take a look at doing that 🙂

If cart fragments are disabled, you’ll need to disable the mini cart feature as well.

Thanks!

Paul

thanks Tom, yeah it is disabled at the moment. Will do some testing to see if it’s worth re-enabling vs speed issues.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’ve added support for variable items in beta.1. Hoping to have it released tomorrow 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.