[Support request] GP Premium 1.7.7 sections not working

Home Forums Support [Support request] GP Premium 1.7.7 sections not working

Home Forums Support GP Premium 1.7.7 sections not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Martin Jan

After updating GP Premium, i can’t make any changes to all te pages with sections enabled.

When making a change en hitting ‘save’, there is noting saved.

Martin Jan

Only the section label i can change. Nothing in the content section will be saved.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Martin Jan

Thank you David.

I disabled all plugins and the sections worked again. Now i enabled them all again, and the sections still works. That’s odd, but ok, i can continue with my work.

Thanks.

Martin Jan

The problem is back…. This never happend before the update.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Odd, i can only assume that there is a plugin that is conflicting, albeit it randomly, can you disable the plugins one by one to see if there is a specific one creating the problem?

andriansah

I think it’s have something with gutenberg, I have same experience with martin Jan

with gutenberg
    1. I create new page add section, add another section, edit them, save and close
    2. next when I open the same page again, I want to edit the section, I can’t edit them
    3. I disable the gutenberg then it works

Please reproduce this again David or other, maybe you can see the problem and fix it

Thanks

Martin Jan

Thank you so much.

I found the plugin that causes this! Believe it or not, its Yoast! I tested i multiple times. With Yoast enabled the sections doesn’t work.

Martin Jan

And you absolutely right andriansah. Gutenberg also breaks this functionality, i allready disabled it. Thanks!

I have WordPress version 5.0.2 and Yoast 9.3.

Terry

I’m using GP Premium 1.7.7 and the main menu on the front page is not working on Safari, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox. The menu works on interior pages and mobile.

Please HELP!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just tested this with Yoast. I tried with and without Classic editor using GPP 1.7.7: https://www.screencast.com/t/3gHxTDChymT4

Can you confirm that the above isn’t working for either of you?

Terry – any chance you can open a new topic? Thanks!

Martin Jan

That is exactly right.

I did test it again. I disabled Yoast and did the exact same thing as you did in the provide video. Everything works.

I enabled Yoast and the it stops working. I can add a new section, and i can give it a title. But everything in the content sections won’t be saved.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, I can’t reproduce it on my end. Any chance you can send me temporary admin login details so I can take a closer look?: https://generatepress.com/contact

If so, be sure to mention this topic.

Thanks!

andriansah

I already sent the detail tom

please check it

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

andriansah – happened to me on your site as well. I don’t believe it’s Gutenberg, or we would be experiencing the same issue.

Can you try deactivating your other plugins to see if there’s a conflict? I know that Gridable was having some issues with Gutenberg.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.