[Resolved] GP Elements Display Rule Woocommerce checkout subpages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Elements Display Rule Woocommerce checkout subpages

Home Forums Support GP Elements Display Rule Woocommerce checkout subpages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Manuel

Hello,

how can i exclude for example an GP element for woocommerce subpages like checkout/order-received.

So basically what I am trying to achieve is to remove/add some GP elements on the checkout page of woocommerce. For this I am using the display rule Location: ‘Page’ -> ‘checkout’.

After the user submits the order, he will be redirected to the ‘checkout/order-received’ page. But on this page the display rules should no longer apply.
    But actually i am not able to exclude an GP element with a filter like Exclude: ‘Page’ -> ‘checkout’ -> ‘order-received’

Can you help me here?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can use this PHP Snippet:

add_filter( 'generate_element_display', function( $display, $element_id ) {
        if ( 100 === $element_id && is_wc_endpoint_url( 'order-received' ) ) {
            $display = false;
        }

return $display;
    }, 10, 2 );

Note the 100 needs to be changed to the ID of your Element

Manuel

Hello David,
    thank you very much.
    Your solution works perfectly. Do you know if there is a plan to integrate this into the display rules editor? So that it is not necessary to add this functionality as code?

You can imagine that this makes the whole thing confusing, since the visibility of an element is controlled in 2 different places.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

It might be something we incorporate in a future update. I have made a note 🙂

Glad to be of help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.