[Resolved] GP Blog Premium Plugin – No More Images

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Blog Premium Plugin – No More Images

Home Forums Support GP Blog Premium Plugin – No More Images

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bernard

Has anyone else encountered that the Blog plugin has caused images to not appear in the blog view? I’ve disabled and enabled the Blog Plugin and when it’s deactivated the images appear, when enabled the images disappear but shows the Alt text pulled from the featured image.

This appears to have worked until the recent updates, but of course coincided with the launch of a new site using the theme and the blog view is set as the homepage.

Am I alone here, or anyone else encountering this?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What version of the blog plugin/GP Premium are you using?

There was an issue where this was happening if you were resizing the images to be larger than the originals (upscaling them).

In the latest version this is fixed.

Bernard

Hi Tom,

I’m using Version: 1.3.31 – which is the latest version I believe. It’s definitely that plugin which is causing it since when I disable it the functionality goes away, but the images come back.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

1.3.31 is the free theme version – what version of GP Premium/Blog are you using? You can check in the “Plugins” area of your Dashboard.

Bernard

Ah, sorry – it says 1.2.86 on the GP Premium plugin

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you remove the width and height from the “Customize > Blog > Post Image” fields, do the images re-appear?

Bernard

Very strange – when I got to that section it said auto for both fields. When I made them “0” in both, then clicked apply, the images reappeared. When I set them to auto again they disappeared.

Bernard

The site is: http://innmarketerblog.com/ just in case it’s helpful to look at the code.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, you must have typed “auto” in there – leave them blank to set it to auto.

In the next version there’s a safeguard against anything non-numerical in those fields.

Bernard

Thanks Tom – I never expected to need your awesome support but alas you did not disappoint. Thank you a million times over! Absolutely love your theme.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help! Sorry for the confusion 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.