[Resolved] GP alternative to Astra Ultimate addons

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP alternative to Astra Ultimate addons

Home Forums Support GP alternative to Astra Ultimate addons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Stevie

Hi guys
    Any word on a native GP version of Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg by the Brainstorm bunch.
    Top of my list is a good page section block. In the mean time I’m trying the UAG plugi. There are custom color settings in it for Headings / sub headings.It doesn’t however override headings with ‘hyperlinks’, which I have the H2 headings set for. I still get my customized theme colors for heading colors. As I’ll be using image backgrounds I wanted it basic white.
    See example: http://radioimagelab.com/packages/animated-logos/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

we’re hoping to push out a Section Block around the release of GPP 1.9.
    The latest version of the Gutenberg plugin now includes colors for headings as part of core.

Stevie

Thanks David. Is there a target date for that release? I tried the native option initially to change the hyperlinked heading colors, but the GP custom colors override it. Is there a workaround?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No firm date yet – we discovered a bug in gutenberg which effects all 3rd party blocks that if the plugin is disabled then the block becomes uneditable and content can be lost. So where being very careful not to release something that leads to content lock in.

If you install the Gutenberg plugin, which provides the latest update to the editor, and use the normal core Heading block then the colors you set will be respected.

Stevie

thanks David. I didnt realise I had to have the gutenberg plugin installed, as well as having it active in the WP core

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The Editor gets updated in the plugin first as the development cycle is around 2 weeks. Whereas WP is more likely 6 – 8 weeks. So plugin keeps you up to the latest version. You’ll also notice a really simple Group block has been added but doesn’t have padding or backgrounds yet.

Stevie

thanks David

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.