[Support request] GP 2.3.2 theme server error

Home Forums Support GP 2.3.2 theme server error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lauren

I started updating my website plugins around midnight this morning. I updated elementor and them my website immediately crashes and I get an Internal Server error. I contact support and spend hours reviewing the error log, disabling all the plugins and trying to get the theme to work. Nothing works. The theme is the issue. The error logs are full of this error:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_paused_themes() in /hermes/bosnacweb05/bosnacweb05am/b2070/ipg

I can turn on every plugin and at least get a semi-functional website, including turning elementor back on. However, the moment I attempt to turn on Generate Press, there is no website, no admin panel, no nothing. I turn it off, I have a semi-functional website again but nothing works without elementor and elementor needs a theme.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

does the issue continue if you select a different theme e.g TwentySeventeen?

Lauren

I’m not able to select a different theme. It always does the internal server error.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That error looks to be related to another plugin that is not able to call the function. Any chance you can send us the full error log?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.