[Support request] Google Fonts not showing up

Home Forums Support [Support request] Google Fonts not showing up

Home Forums Support Google Fonts not showing up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

When I try to customise my navigation bar with a Google Font (example: Oleo Script), it doesn’t change the font, I just get a generic font instead.

I’m using the customiser on secondary navigation.

Am I doing something wrong? I thought it would inject the code automatically?

GP Premium 1.6.2
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Andrew, are you using any code or plugin to ‘remove static query strings’?

Andrew

Hi, not that I know of. I have ‘Autoptimize’, but that option is not enabled and it still doesn’t show if I deactivate the plugin.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try deleting the autoptimize cache, and secondly if that doesn’t work try #1 here, let me know

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Andrew

I tried the above but it didn’t work, so I thought I would try with the primary navigation typography, and when I change that it works, AND changes the secondary navigation. So it seems that I can change both fonts with the primary navigation typography, but I can’t change the secondary navigation font on its own.

Any ideas why it’s doing this?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you re-add the Secondary Nav to the page, and set a font for it? It would also help to deactivate Autoptimize for now so we can read the source.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.