[Support request] Golden Ratio

Home Forums Support [Support request] Golden Ratio

Home Forums Support Golden Ratio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ahamed

Hi Tom,

Is there anyway to get golden ratio infused within all text elements?

Like this,
    http://diythemes.com/demo/styles/
    Or this,
    https://pearsonified.com/typography/

So that the text looks good at all width.

Please let me know.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

From what I can tell that’s just a tool that gives you approximate font sizes/families for the best readability? You could use that tool and then apply the font size and family to the GP settings?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Ahamed

Hi,

The 1st link is a tool.

The 2nd link is of that a theme which has incorportaed golden ratio.

Which is why i was hoping something like that can be done too.

dasigna

hi ahamed,

‘golden ratio’ or whatever you call that relations is nothing that can be automated in a perfect way (nearly no way from the theme itself!) – its something you have to find out considering many values. especially when it come to website-design!

so the tool you linked to is a good point to start and as tom suggested easy to transfer the values into GP. but up from that point the work is only beginning :-).

cover the rules of ‘golden ratio’ throughout a complete website over all responsive possibilities is kind of ‘mission impossible’ and much more than collecting three or four values for font-sizes.

‘incorporated into theme’ is kind of funny, because when you know the rules of readability, usability and even ‘golden ratio’ you can use nearly any kind of theme and set up what you want to…
    in that terms GP surely provides you with the best possibilities you might think of!!

the rest is up to you ๐Ÿ™‚

edit: forgot something… for best results regarding responsiveness in this case you might consider using ‘elementor’ page builder – this one provides you with great tools for responsive scenarios too. together wit GP a great team! cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.