[Support request] Generating Thumbails

Home Forums Support Generating Thumbails

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ivan

Dear all,

Could you let me know if GeneratePress is creating more thumbnails that the one I defined on Media section? I have selected to create Thumbnails with these sizes (300px, 600px and 1200px) but in my hosting I can see more different sizes: 100px, 64px,etc.

I have no any images plugin working right now.

Br
    Ivan

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP doesn’t add any thumbnail sizes.
    If you can provide a link to the site i can take a look to see if i can spot what is.

Ivan

Sure David, the link is LudusBelli.com 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah ok so the woo products. On your shop page i can see:

300w = this is the Woo Thumbnail Size
    600w = this is the Woo Main Image Size
    Both of these are set by Woo and can be changed if needed in Customizer > Woocommerce > Product Images. Changing these will automatically update them.

The remaining sizes: 768px, 100px, 64px are the Thumbnails that would have been set by WP – if you change them you need to use the Regnerate Thumbnails plugin to update any existing images.

Last image for example 860w would be the original image that was uploaded.

Ivan

Yes I agree, I have in Customizer > Woocommerce > Product Images. 300px and 600px.

In the media I have the same size for Thumbnails, Medium and 1200 for Big Images. My doubt was who is creating the rest of the thumbnails :). But is not the theme then is not your problem 🙂

Thank you!
    Br
    Ivan

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Nope not the theme 🙂 Try the regenerate thumbnails plugin but it is normal for WP to add the original and create thumbs, medium and large.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.