[Resolved] GeneratePress-Woocommerce and Stipe Plugin

Home Forums Support GeneratePress-Woocommerce and Stipe Plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan

I am using Generatepress vs. 2.3.2 I have downloaded the latest woocommerce plugin and stripe gateway plugin for woocommerce.

I am not a “coder” and candidly so this is above my pay grade. To see this error in action go to https://www.yourfamilysvideos.com/checkout/

Woocommerce claims it’s not their coding doing this, stripe says they don’t know why it is not working, so I come here hoping together we can cure this problem Thank you in advance for your assistance

The “checkout form” three fields are too small to input data into. I have disabled defer parsing of javascript that made no difference. I changed the theme from the child theme to the regular GP theme, that did not make any difference.

Any help?

Jonathan

Both Woocommerce and Stripe state it must be in the themes code. Throwing my hands up in frustration.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this generally happens when the stripe configuration is not setup correctly, this article covers that:

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/stripe/#section-2

However, i am not actually experiencing the issue on your site tested on Chrome, Safari and FF and i have been able to complete stripe payment fields.

Jonathan

David thank you for your response. I appreciate your looking up the setup and configuration process of stripe. We had been through that and found, when the api keys were entered in the stripe configuration and the plugin was moved from test to live, then the fields actually would display correctly, however we are experiencing issues allowing a true form appearance to remain stable, even after we had followed all the steps outlined in the documentation you referenced.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you solved this? The topic is marked as solved.

If not, might be good to test with a default twenty series WP theme and see if the issue still exists?

This will help us identify if it’s indeed a GP problem or not.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.