[Support request] Generatepress sites visually destroyed on El capitan (all browsers)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generatepress sites visually destroyed on El capitan (all browsers)

Home Forums Support Generatepress sites visually destroyed on El capitan (all browsers)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    scometamus

As written in the topic title, GP sites seem to not work anymore under El capitan.

This is probably not easy to reproduce, so I attached some screenshots from Chrome, Firefox and Safari, all having the latest version installed on that computer.

I know, not many people may run El capitan anymore, but still, it is run by some and as many websites work on older system, I thought it would be cool if GP would also run smooth on older systems.

Screenshots attached.

Thanks!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i don’t think thats GP or MacOS related – looks more like a networking issue. If you right click > inspect the page to open the browser developers tools check the Console tab for any Errors. Might give some pointers on what the issue is.

Let me know.

scometamus

Oh, thanks for the hint! We will test that and update the case if we find anything!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know what you find!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.