[Resolved] GeneratePress Site Library Bug(?)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GeneratePress Site Library Bug(?)

Home Forums Support GeneratePress Site Library Bug(?)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Blayde

Recently, I purchased GeneratePress and began customizing my site. Later into the customization process, however, I decided that I’d like to test one of the pre-customized options that are offered by the theme, but I ultimately decided to resume my own customization without using any of those options. After importing a backup (one of which I saved after checking “GeneratePress Site” under the Export Settings “Advanced Options” check boxes, I encountered some bugs with my site.

The order of the pages listed in my primary navigation menu at the top of the page changed (although I seemed to have fixed this particular issue on my own), and the menu itself is forced to the left rather than being centered, despite being centered in the Primary Layout’s “Navigation” section. In addition, my right sidebar isn’t displaying content correctly — specifically, the “Search” widget. Lastly, I noticed that my site itself no longer is listed as “Secure,” but I’m unclear if this is a related issue.

It’s possible that other bugs resulting from using the Site Library are affecting my site, but I’ve only noticed the ones mentioned above. With that said, can this issue be fixed without having to reset the entire theme?

Blayde

Update: I fixed the SSL issue by installing the Really Simple SSL plugin on my WordPress site, but the display issues related to GeneratePress still remain.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you first clear and disable your cache plugin and then check in the Customizer > Additional CSS to see if there is any CSS from the Site import.

Blayde

It was the Additional CSS that was creating a conflict. Thank you for your help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.