[Support request] Generatepress on multisite wordpress, plugin issues

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generatepress on multisite wordpress, plugin issues

Home Forums Support Generatepress on multisite wordpress, plugin issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wolf

I am pretty certain that this issue is not GeneratePress related, but because your support absolutely rocks I try anyway.
    I installed the plugin schema ninja which has a free version and a pro one. To use the free one I had to visit their homepage to get a key for the free version. When I try to authorize it, I don’t get an error message or anything else, the page partially reloads and that’s it. Can this be caused by generatepress or wordpress multisite?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Sounds like there’s a PHP happening.

Check your error_log file on your server – it should shed some light on what’s going on 🙂

Wolf

I checked the error_log file, nothing in there.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you make sure WP_DEBUG is turned on?: https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Wolf

Turned it on, got the following errors:

Notice: Undefined variable: post in /home/lolshopc/basketcheck/workinprogress/wp-content/plugins/schemaninja/schema-admin.php on line 133

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/lolshopc/basketcheck/workinprogress/wp-content/plugins/schemaninja/schema-admin.php on line 133

That’s the content of line 133:
    $nonce = wp_create_nonce( 'schema-ninja'.$post->ID );

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That could be the issue. Might be worth reporting that to them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.