[Support request] Generatepress is overriding CSS

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generatepress is overriding CSS

Home Forums Support Generatepress is overriding CSS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    anabella

Hi,

I´m using Generatepress + Elementor. I think Generatepress is overriding CSS for the <p> color, but I can´t figure out how to fix this.

Here are the details
    – Originally, when I installed Generatepress, the “colors” module was activated, but today I deactivated it.
    – I´m using Elementor Theme Style to define the color for all typography
    – I noticed that the color for the <p> was not the one I wanted > When I check the code I notice that something is overriding Elementor here, and I think it´s generatepress, but I don´t know how to prevent this, since I already deactivated the “color” module in Generatepress Settings.

When I inspect the page, here is the code I see:
    #a3a3a3.separate-containers .inside-article, .separate-containers .comments-area, .separate-containers .page-header, .one-container .container, .separate-containers .paging-navigation, .inside-page-header >> [NOTE: THIS IS THE ONE THAT IS OVERRIDING ELEMENTOR]
    #717171 body.elementor-kit-533 >> [THIS IS THE ONE I WANT]
    #8e8e8e body

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

do you have the Global Colors enabled in the Elementor settings ?

anabella

Hi David,

In Elementor > Settings > the `Global Color´option is deactivated.
    According to Elementor, this is necessary for Elementor Theme Style to work properly.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you want the colors to come from Elementor you will need to enable that setting

anabella

Thanks David, I´ll contact Elementor because I´m confused now: when I go to Elementor Theme Style, it says that I should deactivate the Global Colors in order for Theme Style to work properly. But if I deactivate Global Colors, then the paragraphs aren´t inheriting the color from Elementor Theme Style

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know what they say

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.