[Resolved] Generateblocks and ACF

Home Forums Support Generateblocks and ACF

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marcel

First of all, I want to congratulate you on the launch of the Generateblocks plugin, the whole community has been looking forward to this. I’m sure it will be very successful.
    However, I would like to ask you, if I could integrate some custom fields, made with ACF Pro plugin, into the blocks made with Generateblocks. Unfortunately, using shortcodes only works for simple text-based values. I would need all kind of values, not just text.
    I would be very happy if there was any such integration, otherwise, I would have to use the ACF blocks, but it would be more work, in the sense of customization from a visual point of view.
    Thank you and wish you much success with Generateblocks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

What kind of integration are you looking for, exactly? What would those custom fields output? In which of our blocks?

I appreciate the feedback! 🙂

Marcel

The idea would be to get the values added on ACF fields and place them on the Generateblocks’ blocks. It is something similar to how Elementor uses ACF fields values. This kind of integration I was looking for, but it seems to be complicated.

Now I can use the ACF Blocks feature to achieve this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.