[Support request] Generate press does not show me the pagination in woocomerce

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generate press does not show me the pagination in woocomerce

Home Forums Support Generate press does not show me the pagination in woocomerce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gisbert A.

Generate press does not show me the pagination in woocomerce.

I tell him to show me 100 articles per page, but I can’t access the other pages.

I have deactivated other plugins, but it still doesn’t work.

If I get how many I want to show per page, but it doesn’t work.

Thanks for the help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

first thing to try is rebuilding permalinks. Go to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and hit the save button a couple of times.

If this doesn’t fix it then there must be something conflicting. I notice you are using a Elementor Template for the Header and Footer – try disabling that.

Gisbert A.

I’ve done both and it doesn’t work for me.
    Any more ideas?

Is there any option to activate it, deactivate it or put me to modify the amount of items to see from the page?

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The navigation is part of the default Woo templates – if its not there and there are no permalink issues then it is because something has altered the template for the shop loop.
    I am not able to replicate the issue on a standard GP install so i can only assume that the template has been edited, there is a plugin conflict or a custom function that is overriding the nav.

Gisbert A.

Okay, I’ll see if I can figure it out and if I can find a solution, I’ll let you know.

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Keep us posted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.