[Resolved] Generate Press and SSL Zertifikate

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generate Press and SSL Zertifikate

Home Forums Support Generate Press and SSL Zertifikate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Patrick

Hello Tom,
    I activated an SSL zertifikate on my website, now I get this errors when a user tries to register.

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/themes/generatepress-child/functions.php:1) in /wp-login.php on line 390

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/themes/generatepress-child/functions.php:1) in /wp-login.php on line 403

Both errors go away if I delete the functions.php in my theme folder. I tried to delete parts of the content of the functions.php but that did not help, even if the functions.php is empty the error comes up.

What could be wrong?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This typically means you have some errors in your child theme functions.php file.

Check those lines (390 and 403) for errors.

Patrick

Hello Tom,
    since the error was still there even with an empty functions.php it was not the code inside of the functions.php

My hoster helped me find the solution. It was because of my editor changed the code format of the functions.php to UTF8-BOM which is not right, it has to be UTF8, did not pay attention to that.

Problem solved now.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, glad you got it all sorted! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.