[Support request] Futher additions for new Elements-Modul

Home Forums Support [Support request] Futher additions for new Elements-Modul

Home Forums Support Futher additions for new Elements-Modul

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Olaf

Hi Tom,

a few suggestions wich maybe would improve and extend the customization for each element.

Page-Header / Site Header:
    Ability to set a custom Navigation. Actualy you can position the Navigation to another location. Would be cool to set a complete different navigation.

Layout / Sidebar:
    Ability to set a custom Sidebar size. So if you define a custom layout for a specific post type – you can set the sidebar size here directly.

With the new display rules this would be a big improvement in my opinion. So it is very easy to customize the Website more and more.

I know you have a lot of ideas and a lot to do. These are just my ideas while testing the Beta 1.7.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Olaf,

Thanks a lot for these!

The conditional navigation option is something we’ll be adding in a future version.

Hadn’t thought about the sidebar width option – I’ll definitely consider that.

Thanks again!

Olaf

Hi Tom,

are there plans for the near future with this?
    The “conditional menus” would be perfect for a project I am currently working on. πŸ™‚

Greetings!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s definitely in the plans πŸ™‚

Olaf

Cool, nice to hear! πŸ™‚

so worth wait for it a few weeks or should i go and start my project with own custom functions for these functionality? πŸ˜€

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It likely won’t happen within a couple weeks – we’re shifting focus to GP 2.2 before we focus on the next big GPP update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.