[Support request] Full size image on page, not full size

Home Forums Support [Support request] Full size image on page, not full size

Home Forums Support Full size image on page, not full size

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kle

Hi there,

I have a problem that I’m not sure what is causing it. When I put an image in a page and set it to appear as full size it doesn’t appear full size, hence appears a bit out of focus.
    I tried the container size and I even set it to content/no sidebars on the page settings and still the same result.
    If you could please let me know what could be the problem would be great. I added a link to the page I’m talking about.

Thank you.

GeneratePress 2.1.2
    GP Premium 1.6.2
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

How is that image added? Through add media?

I’m some weird things but can’t quite tell as you have caching plugin turned on.

It’s also showing size large instead of size full.

Let me know 🙂

Kle

Thank you Leo, I am re-taking this topic again after being very busy with many other things: )

I am adding the images through add media, and no matter what size I make the pictures or what size do I put while adding them to the page, like “Full size” it always shrink them a bit when viewing the page, making them look a bit out of focus. Once my lightbox is activated (on click) it displays them in the correct size on the pop up. But the problem I have is in the pages, adding the images will shrink them when viewing the page, and the page is set to no sidebars, just content.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you referring to the pictures that are 1920px in width?

If so that’s because your container is only 1235px so the picture has to shrink:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/container-width/

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Kle

Hi Leo, thank you for taking a look,

I am refering to all of them, even the ones that are less than 1920px are shrinked, even if they are less han 1000 pixels wide don’t display their full size on the page. When you click on the popup you can see the real zise which is a little larger not much but enough to make them look out of focus when they are un-poped on the page.

I’m trying to understand why it does that, and hopefully find a solution: )

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you disable all non-GP plugins for me to have another look?

Kle

Hi Leo,

I will set up a cloned site to do this. I will get it done tonight or tomorrow. Will post a reply when ready: )

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.