[Resolved] Forcing hamburger for tablet

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Forcing hamburger for tablet

Home Forums Support Forcing hamburger for tablet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Paul

Hi, i’ve searched the FB group and the forums and apparently the answer is in the forums somewhere but I’ve been unable to find it, sorry.

Wanting to stop the menu overlap on tablet view, it looks dreadful. Is there a way to force the hamburger to appear at say 992px? I found some CSS in the documentation but all that does is place the hamburger below the logo, as opposed to floating right where it should be.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Paul,

You can activate the mobile header: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/

Then you can tell the mobile header to appear at whatever width you want: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/mobile-header-size-tablet-view/#post-541540

Let me know if this helps or not πŸ™‚

Paul

Oh that’s perfect, thanks Tom.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

Sean

@Tom sorry for OT, but are new threads put through moderation? Submitted mine a bit ago and don’t see it πŸ™

Hoping it’s just being moderated not lost forever!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s strange – they aren’t moderated. Perhaps the connection was lost while posting? Sorry about that! You might have to re-post.

Paul

Hi Tom

Sorry I’ve only just spotted this. The code works great for setting the hamburger but it’s also removed the menu from my slideout.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Paul

Works perfectly, thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.