[Resolved] Footer image alignment

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Footer image alignment

Home Forums Support Footer image alignment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Adrian

Hi,

I’m unable to do any sort of alignment on my footer photo. The GP documentation says:

“Footer Bar Alignment
    By default, there’s 3 different position for the footer bar – left, center and right.

You can choose your alignment in Customize > Layout > Footer.”

However those options do not exist.

I’ve looked at many other threads on this forum, no luck. One mentioned looking at the CSS rules, there are none when I look at the editor. (I added the Simple CSS plugin) I also went into editing the image but no options there either. To be fair I’m not a programmer – so either I’m blind or missing something obvious. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
    Adrian

GeneratePress Version: 2.2.2
    GP Premium Version 1.7.7

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you link me to the site. You can edit your original topic add use the Site URL field for privacy.

Adrian

Ok done.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Those options should definitely exist.

Have you activated all the add-ons?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/#activate-your-modules

Adrian

Thanks Leo, none of those were activated. So I have activated them now, and now I have more options, but footer bar alignment as shown here (https://docs.generatepress.com/article/footer-bar-widget-area/) does not show up anywhere.

Adrian

Alright, I have managed to solve the issue. The image I was trying to get centered was not part the actual footer area. I did not make it a “footer widget”. I discovered this while playing around with the header. I inserted a picture into the header, but that just added it as an additional header at the top. But by adding the header photo via “site identity” by adding a logo image the penny dropped in my mind. Also, the left, centre, right options were there. Sorry to have troubled but thank you for the help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured out!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.