[Resolved] Fontawsome icons not showing in WooCommerce

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fontawsome icons not showing in WooCommerce

Home Forums Support Fontawsome icons not showing in WooCommerce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brenda

Hello, I am using GeneratPress, Elementor and WooCommerce to build a website for a client. I have spent the better part of a day trying to find a solution to my problem. My fontawesome icons are showing on the pages that I created in WordPress, but they don’t show on the WooCommerce product pages. I am using fontawesome in the primary menu (the three menu items floating right) and the three footer widgets. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to provide notice that the site sells adult toys.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try adding the Better Font Awesome Plugin:

https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/better-font-awesome/

Currently FA icons is being loaded by Elementor which is not being used on those pages. That plugin will load it across the site.

Brenda

Hi David, thank you for your response. That was one of the first things I tried, but it didn’t work for me. Is there something in Elementor that I should disable in order for the plugin to work properly?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I just checked a few single product pages, and I can see Font Awesome icons on all of them.

If it’s still not working for you, can you try again after clearing your browser cache?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Brenda

Hi Tom,

The icons show on the pages that were designed using WordPress/Elementor, but they don’t show on the pages that are being generated by WooCommerce.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Where can I find one of those pages?

Brenda

Hi Tom,

I cleared the browser cache and nothing happened. I opened the site in a new window and things looked fine, but started acting up again. Opened the site again in a new page and everything seems to be working fine. Thank you and thanks to David. I truly appreciate the support that you guys provide.

Thank you!!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad we could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.