[Resolved] Font Awesome phone does not show on other pages, just the homepage shows it

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Font Awesome phone does not show on other pages, just the homepage shows it

Home Forums Support Font Awesome phone does not show on other pages, just the homepage shows it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jos

Hi,

Font Awesome phone does not show on other pages, just the homepage shows it. I based my site on the sitelibrary Artisan template. Is this something with the color maybe? I can’t see any setting to display it.

It showes fine on the homepage, but on normal pages only the phone number shows.

Thanks in advance.
    Jos

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

How are you loading FA currently?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Jos

I don’t know. I just installed the site from the site library. Did’nt do more to it.
    Greets

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

GP itself doesn’t load FontAwesome by default so another plugin (likely Elementor) is loading it for you.

So if a page doesn’t use Elementor (certain module maybe), the FA won’t load.

This should help:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/font-awesome/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Jos

Hi Leo,

Every page uses Elementor. So…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So probably only certain modules in Elementor are loading FA – sorry I’m not too familiar with Elementor but you could check with them to see if it can be loaded everywhere.

If not you will need to load FA using the link I provided above.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Jos

I installed FA5 plug-in now it works. Thanks.
    Jos

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.