[Resolved] font and css errors after using duplicator.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] font and css errors after using duplicator.

Home Forums Support font and css errors after using duplicator.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Santa

Hi!
    Yesterday did a duplicator backup and after that my site seems to have errors.
    When entering the url, my fonts seem to reload several times and there is also error in sticky navigaion. What may cause it?
    I had error also with the homepage as it is made using elementor and it didn’t load the styles, but now everything seems ok, except the fonts reloading several times and blog posts pages having errors in navigation and in post.

How to fix them?
    Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you try flushing your Autoptimize cache. I am seeing some random console log errors related to certain scripts not firing.

Santa

Hi! Thanks! Did it.How to fix those errors?
    Before you helped me with social share plugin install. Everything was okey, but now when the plugin is activated I get text error lines in the header.

For example, now it says:

Notice: Undefined index: gp_social_hook in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/gp-social-share.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined variable: social_hook in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/gp-social-share.php on line 28

And in post it ads Notice: get_the_author was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.1.0 with no alternative available. in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4549

Why so and how to fix it?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is this Site the duplicated site?

Santa

No, it is my main site. I made a backup for another support forum of it. And after that I started to have problems on it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you uninstall the GP Social Sharing Plugin and then re-install it. Looks like it may not get on with the Duplicator plugin.

Santa

Hi! Did that, but still have the problem. The plugin is adding the sharing buttons for the posts, but is showing some error as well. Is it possible to fix it?
    Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try manually removing the GP Social Share plugin from your Plugins folder using FTP?

Santa

Hi! When deleting it from WordPress it deletes the folder as well in the ftp.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm… i have no been able to replicate the error. You may want to speak with the plugin author sorry…

Santa

Thank you for your answers!
    Could you please suggest the fix for my sticky menu logo that is not showing? I tried to upload new logo file, but it is still not showing. All I see is broken image and the name of my site.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Those GP Social Share errors are simple PHP errors that the author can fix quite easily. You can stop them from appearing by setting WP_DEBUG to false in your wp-config.php file.

As for your sticky nav logo, this is the URL it’s trying to load: http://prntscr.com/ngywcq

Not sure where the pagespeed stuff is coming from? Have you tried renaming the file and re-uploading it in Customize > Layout > Primary Navigation?

Santa

Hi! Thank you! That solved my social share issue.

In another forum, support suggested me to to flush my pagespeed cache, as there was some errors with Pagespeed in my Apache’s log. That is the only thing done related to Pagespeed.
    When renaming the file and uploading again, it still shows the name and broken image.

Santa

Maybe that might cause an issue with other images as well? As some images in my posts disappeared and another detail I see is that the image descripion overlay is now white not gradient black. Is this some update or my error?
    Thank you!

Jon

@santa I just pushed out an update to GP Social Share to version 1.1.4

This fixes the issue with non indexing and also the get_author deprecated function.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.