[Support request] Floating video playing underneath content

Home Forums Support [Support request] Floating video playing underneath content

Home Forums Support Floating video playing underneath content

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Maino

Hello! I have Ezoic video ad running on this page but the video is always playing underneath the content instead of on top as it should be. been trying to work with Ezoic to figure this out for over a month but without success. Just wondering if you guys may have some insight as to what I can do to fix it.

Please have a look here:
    https://everydaytoyota.ca/2022-toyota-tundra-trim-levels/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

its the wonderful world of z-index stacking context – the video container is inserted in the content – does it have to be? Would be better if you hooked it in after_footer that way its stacking content will be relative to the body and the content container it sits inside of.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

its the wonderful world of z-index stacking context – the video container is inserted in the content – does it have to be? Would be better if you hooked it in after_footer that way its stacking content will be relative to the body and the content container it sits inside of.

Maino

Hi David:

Thank you for your response. I don’t know of any way of modifying them but I will send what you wrote to Ezoic and see if it will help them figure it out. Thank you for the suggestion

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just to be clear – they should insert into the root of <body>. Not inside a element inside the content.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.