[Resolved] Flickering sidebars and pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Flickering sidebars and pages

Home Forums Support Flickering sidebars and pages

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm currently the staging site looks all good to me:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/2pJlrJBwX

Halil

no way Leo, the view in your recording does not show the latest situation, pls have a look at it again.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So since it was working in the version I tested, something must have changed and caused the issue, and we need to figure out what it was.

Can you disable all plugins on the staging site?

Start with whatever you are using to insert those icons (home, stars and social icons)

Halil

what I removed from previous flickering version is just the custom html newsletter widget from the sidebar, and now it does not flicker at all.

If I put another widget, custom html or mailchimp for wordpress widget it will start flickering again, tried many times.

how possible is this?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like everything is fine right now.

So the issue shows again if you just add a plain HTML widget with some texts in it?

Can you add it in so I can check?

Halil

If I add any custom html widget (I tried so far) it flickers. Now I have added another one, which is a Mailchimp for WordPress plugins’ widget. It started flickering.

If I add some codes to any blog page with SyntaxHighlighter Evolved which is widely used one as far as I know it flickers. I can show you this too if needed.

I have tried all those widgets with another template it does not flicker.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you just add a plain HTML widget with some texts in it as I requested above?

And how come when I go to the Power BI Nedir? Sık Sorulan Sorular, the Mailchimp widget isn’t showing? Are you using any specific functions/plugins to make it show or not show?

Halil

I added it as u reguested.

I am not using any specific tool/plugin to show/hide something. It should be your browser cache or somethign else.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m still seeing a MailChimp widget in the sidebar – no caching issue as I’m using incognito mode.

But anyways, what happens if you disable all plugins right now?

Halil

it is not mailchimp widget, it is a custom html widget from mailchimp.com.
    Can u find any clue for the reason? Then I’ll disable a few plugin too which are vital, there are only 3-4 now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not yet…

Can you disable all plugins?

Halil

only active one is gp premium now. if u hit refresh or logo several times u can still see left sidebar flickers. very annoying!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What if you remove the MailChimp widget?

Halil

flickering is still there, very slightly, but it is there. even on a almost empty page.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can I see? I just checked (cache cleared) the MailChimp widget is still there.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.