[Resolved] First image in he archive is coming up different

Home Forums Support [Resolved] First image in he archive is coming up different

Home Forums Support First image in he archive is coming up different

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Amit

I don’t know why the first image in the https://www.friedcoffee.com/coffee-basics/ is coming up of different size. All the images are uploaded as 1200×628, but I am not getting as why it’s different.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that image has a different aspect ratio to the other images.
    Al the other images are being displayed at 600 x 314. Whereas that one is 600 x 400px

Amit

I just don’t know as why that is happening. The original featured image is 1200×628 and this is only happening with the first image.

Longinos

Hi Amit
    I take a look at your site and seems that UB blocks treat diferently the 1st. post.
    The clue I take for think about this are the classes applied. All items had a class “tag-tag-brewing-misc” but not the 1st. Maybe some type of featured first post?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks Longinos…. simple way to test that would be to create a new post – if that has the issue then the plugin is doing something to the first post.

Amit

Yes, that is happening to first post, but this is not the only instance were I’ve used this block. It’s been used at other places also. Anyways, I’ll have a check on there forum.

Longinos

Hi again
    In this same site, but other url don´t have this issue, see here https://www.friedcoffee.com/coffee-recipes/

Here all the post have the same classes aplied, and the first post look same as others, so maybe some config option is applied… I don know UB blocks

Amit

Finally, I changed the plugin as there was no response by the author. Now switched to UAGB

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found a solution.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.