[Resolved] Fatal error after running latest update

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fatal error after running latest update

Home Forums Support Fatal error after running latest update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    J

Warning: require_once(…/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/spacing/generate-spacing.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in …/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/gp-premium.php on line 98

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘…/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/spacing/generate-spacing.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/newage/lib/php’) in …/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/gp-premium.php on line 98

What can be done to fix this asap? My site is currently down because of this error.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That file exists in the plugin currently. It’s possible that the update was interrupted on your end, and all of the necessary files weren’t uploaded.

Login to your server via FTP or File Manager (in your hosting control panel), and go to wp-content/plugins. Then delete the gp-premium folder.

Then you can re-install the plugin inside your WP Dashboard.

Let me know πŸ™‚

J

Thing is won’t that also delete all my settings? Is there any way I can export those? I do have a backup from a couple of weeks ago but not sure if that includes the latest tweaks. :-/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You won’t lose any settings. WordPress does the same thing when it updates a plugin – it deletes it and then re-uploads it.

J

Thanks, Tom. Fingers crossed.

J

All sorted! Thanks very much. πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Great to hear πŸ™‚ No problem!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.