[Resolved] Failing Core Vitals with 100 Perforamance Score!

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Failing Core Vitals with 100 Perforamance Score!

Home Forums Support Failing Core Vitals with 100 Perforamance Score!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Patrick

A developer recommended Nitropack for my site and the performance score went up to 100 on Desktop and 96 on Mobile. However, the first part of the googlepage speed report still says my site continues to fail the core vitals assessment. My home page uses WP show post plugin and GPblock templates to add some widgets and that is it. Rest of my pages are without anything fancy.
    Is there something I might be missing?
    Thank you,
    Patrick

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the first part of the Google report is the real user data summary, showing results collected from user data over the last 28 days. If you have recently improved the performance of the site, then it will take a while for new user data to be collected that reflects those improvements.

So you may need to wait upto a month to see any noticeable improvement.

Patrick

Thanks David for the prompt response. Sorry I forgot to mention that these improvements were done more than 3 months ago, and the status have not changed yet.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Patrick,

the first part of the googlepage speed report still says my site continues to fail the core vitals assessment

Do you have any more info on this? Which specific part fails?

Patrick
    Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Patrick,

I tried manually looking if there’s anything that may cause a bad performance score on your site on mobile, and can’t seem to see one.

I tested your site on Lighthouse and on webpagetest.org and it’s performing well there. It’s loading well on my end as well.

One potential reason for something like this is server related. Perhaps, your server is delivering your site’s resources slowly to most of your site’s users. Perhaps to address this, if you’re not using one yet, you can use a CDN to geographically deliver your site’s resources from nearer locations so that it loads faster. If you are using one, perhaps you can try a different CDN to test?

Here’s an article which may be helpful: https://www.wpbeginner.com/showcase/best-wordpress-cdn-services/

Patrick

OK, thank you Fernando. Good to know it is performing well based on the tests you performed. I will look into the CDN options.

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Patrick! Hope it goes well!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.