[Resolved] Extra Theme Templates

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Extra Theme Templates

Home Forums Support Extra Theme Templates

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    epickenyan

Hi. For the site library, is it possible to have a fashion and a non-profit template? Preferably without page builders.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Do you have any examples to show?

epickenyan

Unfortunately, I do not have any that I have seen made with GP. Or can I recommend from another theme? (Though your homepage could also be adapted for like a non-profit homepage. Why is it not in the site library).

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

more than happy for you to share other ( non GP ) examples for us to take a look.
    Something similar to GP Site is something we’re looking at for the future.

epickenyan

Nice! Would love to replicate the sections in your homepage without recreating them personally. Here is a design that can work for a fashion template especially with the masonry grid layout for the blog section.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Once Gutenberg resolves a particular bug we will move forward with the GP Section block, this will make recreating a GP style site and many others much easier. And nice to not have the need for a page builder for the more intricate designs.

Thanks for sharing, thats very similar to the Dispatch Site, and i can see ways we could expand that for a similar style. Will need to investigate some plugins for some of the category tabs. Really appreciate the feedback.

epickenyan

Thanks. I am using elementor for a site with a single landing page and I see no benefit for using a page builder. I will wait for the bug to be resolved. For the example site given, yes, I saw it can take a mix of dispatch and also volume site. Of course, not everything has to be replicated, but I thought the design looks good and simple. You are welcome! If I find a simple non-profit template I will share a link.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Perfect thanks for sharing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.