[Resolved] Exclude Footer From a Specific Page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Exclude Footer From a Specific Page

Home Forums Support Exclude Footer From a Specific Page

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Which hook are you using?

If it’s any of the GP hooks then it won’t work as again you are using Elementor Canvas which removes all of the theme’s elements.

Have you checked with their support for further instructions?

Eva

Yes, I have and I’ve acted on their first load od advice, then contacted them back and waiting for more support. But just to clarify, should I choose to use a default page layout, not elementor canvas, what code would I need to enter in the code field for my wp_footer hook template to appear on my site? I understand it’s not the shortcode I need to paste there.

Thank you, Leo, you must be going crazy with all of my questions and you’ve been awesome!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The shortcode should work by default.

Can you confirm that execute shortcode is checked?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Eva

I can’t believe it! I totally missed that part so checked “execute shortcode” now and guess what? The footer shows on the entire site, even with my Elementor canvas page layout so together with the recommendations that the Elementor team provided (set display conditions for the footer template) the footer no longer shows on my landing pages but everywhere else, which is what I needed. Finally! Oh, thank you, Leo, for being so patient with me, honestly, if I could get you a nice Sunday lunch, I would. Love the support you GP guys offer. Thank you! My headache just disappeared. πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome!

Glad I could help πŸ™‚

You can always donate to our on-going development if you’d like:
    https://generatepress.com/ongoing-development/

Eva

I’ll do that:-)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thank you so much!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.