[Resolved] Excerpt View

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Excerpt View

Home Forums Support Excerpt View

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    purnima banik

Hi Leo,

Recently I transferred some contents to my new domain, but after that, I am unable to get the excerpt view on the new domain, what I see is only the page/post title.

What could be the reason?

Please Suggest.

Purnima

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Is there a specific page we should be looking at? I can’t find any blog posts.

Let us know ๐Ÿ™‚

purnima banik

https://sarkariexamresult.co/category/admission/

I am sorry Tom, Actually, I realized that I was informing you about the category page. Anyway can’t I get the excerpt view on category search?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Strange, does this continue to happen if you deactivate all of your other plugins? I wonder if one of them is causing the conflict.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

purnima banik

The same issue even if i deactivate all of the plugins, Actually I transferred the contents through wp migrator to this new domain, now it’s not showing the excerpt view. I even tried with WP Show Posts plugin but failure again. Whereas the post that I recently published is showing the excerpts.

The domain from which I transferred was running on GP Premium & had images. Whereas I completely decided not to use any images. But a strange part is that whenever I go on editing any of my old posts, by default it shows a featured image which is only a highlighted blank image.
    This is all the information, that I can provide you at this moment.

Please Help as I think you can help me out.

Regards
    Purnima

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Maybe something became corrupt while using WP Migrator? GP and WPSP use core WordPress functions to output the content and excerpts, so something broke a core WP function.

Have you considered re-doing the migration?

purnima banik

No.not yet

purnima banik

Ok, I shall do the same and shall let you inform you soon

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good. It might be worth trying another tool. Something like Duplicator might work.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.