[Resolved] Errors in generatepress

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Errors in generatepress

Home Forums Support Errors in generatepress

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jose Angel

I am experiencing errors with this theme.

A number appears stuck on top of the headers of the pages of the web, I tried to solve it with the personalization settings of the theme, and it was solved, but when I saved it was still the same. Attached image http://prntscr.com/no9fc7

In another of my web, I had to uninstall it because it does not show the sidebar correctly.
    I showed it in the lower part as it does in the mobile version. this happened to me on the main page and in post.
    I tried to solve it with the customization settings of the theme, and it was solved, but when I saved it was still the same.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you have this CSS added to the page:

h1:not(.site-title):before {
        background: #767676;
        content: "0";
        display: block;
        height: 2px;
        margin: 1rem 0;
        width: 1em;
    }

If you want the short line then change content: "0"; to content: "";

the other issues sound like a caching problem. I would advise that you flush and disbale any caches while you’re working on a site.

Jose Angel

Hello, I can not find that css code
    I have searched in additional ccs and in the theme editor, but I do not find that css code.
    Where should I look for css code?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So i still can’t see where its coming from as its in your Litespeed cache. Can you flush and disable that?

Jose Angel

I have already deactivated it and the error has disappeared, but when I activate it again, the error persists

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Right – so it sounds like something is caught in the Litespeed cache. In their Critical CSS settings is there a Purge All option?

Jose Angel

Thanks worked

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Cool – glad to be of help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.