[Support request] Error "the content area was not found on your page" Elementor Footer

Home Forums Support [Support request] Error "the content area was not found on your page" Elementor Footer

Home Forums Support Error "the content area was not found on your page" Elementor Footer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Hayes

I’m consistently getting the error “the content area was not found on your page” when attempting to create or edit an Elementor Footer template. I can create header templates OK.

When I switch to Twenty Nineteen theme, I’m able to do both things. As soon as I reactivate Generate Press, I get the error.

I have the latest versions of Elementor Pro, GP theme and GP Premium plugins. I’ve disabled and cleared every cache I’m aware of, on browsers, plugins and the server.

Activating or deactivating all plugins makes no difference, only changing the theme.

Kevin Hayes

I’ve gone through Elementor’s troubleshooting steps for this error, at least the ones that apply to this situation. As you may know, they recommend switching to “a theme like Twenty Seventeen or GeneratePress”, which isn’t proving helpful.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try refreshing your Permalinks.Go to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and hit save a couple of times.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.