[Resolved] Error : Short description and quantity button on single product page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Error : Short description and quantity button on single product page

Home Forums Support Error : Short description and quantity button on single product page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    trung

Hi GeneratePress.

My website is vietnameseproduct.vn
    I have two errors:
    1. Short description on single product page is not display. I have checked and ticked it on Customize. And I’m sure about writing on Short description field of Edit product page. So, can you check and show me where I am wrong?
    2. Quantity button of Add to cart on single product: it seems to be error, because it displays the +/- buttons and up/down buttons. But, the +/- buttons is not working. So, can you show me how to hidden up/down buttons and make +/- buttons working?

Please support me. Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you clear and disable your caching plugin so we can inspect the code better?

Thanks!

trung

Hi Leo.

I cleared and disabled caching plugin.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. edit the Product below the main text editor there is another text area call Product Short Description – you need to complete that field to display a short description.

2. The quantity buttons are displaying correctly. Try re-enabling your Cache Plugin to see if the issue returns

trung

Hi David.

1. Product Short Description in Single product page: i’m sure about adding text on the field. For example, this product Nano Silver super antibacterial solution 1000 PPM. But the short description doesn’t display. Can you check it, please?
    2.It’s ok. Thank you, GP team.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Trung,

In customizer > layout > Woocommerce > Single product, there’s a setting for you to turn on/off short discreption.

Could you check if that box is checked? Let me know!

trung

Hi Ying.
    I sure I have checked that box and I have writeen short description for my example product. But short description is still disappear. I give you an example product link and wp-admin to check.

Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Well all the options are there. May be a plugin conflict – can you temporarily disable other plugins excluding Woocommerce and GP Premium to see if there is a conflict.

trung

Hi David.

I solved it. The code snippet I used hides the short description. Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found the issue!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.