[Support request] Error in the product page of plugin woocommerce

Home Forums Support [Support request] Error in the product page of plugin woocommerce

Home Forums Support Error in the product page of plugin woocommerce

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Javier

I have been working whith the generate press to create an online shop whith the plugin woocommerce. In the product page there are no products and I get the error text.

Fatal error: Uncaught DivisionByZeroError: Modulo by zero in C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\wc-template-functions.php:250 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\wc-template-functions.php(293): wc_get_loop_class() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-includes\plugin.php(235): wc_product_post_class(Array, Array, 257) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-includes\post-template.php(532): apply_filters(‘post_class’, Array, Array, 257) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-includes\post-template.php(414): get_post_class(Array, NULL) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-content\themes\generatepress\inc\woocommerce.php(21): post_class() #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-includes\plugin.php(525): generate_woocommerce_start(”) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\templates\archive-product.php(32): do_action(‘woocommerce_bef…’) #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-includes\template-loader.php(75): include(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-blog-header.php(1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\Ofiansa\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\wc-template-functions.php on line 250

This happened after tryng another theme and got back to generate press.

Please i need your help.

thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm that’s strange.

Can you try re-installing GeneratePress?

Are you using any of our add-ons?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.