[Resolved] Entry title grid alignment

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Entry title grid alignment

Home Forums Support Entry title grid alignment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cbd_michael

I noticed that the page title (entry-title) is aligned flushed to the edge of the main container (site-content), which works fine when you have a single column of text inside the WP editor.

If I use a plugin with CSS grid capabilities, such as “Lightweight Grid Columns” or “Elementor”, the grid content gets pushed in by the grid gutters (usually about 10px on each side). Because of this, the page content (inside the grid) is about 10px more inset than the page title.

Some less than ideal options I’ve found to remedy this are the following:

• Removing the page title on a page by page basis using the theme option you guys provide, and re-adding it manually within the grid.
    • Manually adding the needed padding to the page-title via custom CSS

The second option requires less work, but I thought I’d check here to see if there was some other way I was missing, if this has come up before, or if it was intentional.

At first, I figured it wasn’t 100% compatible with the Elementor grid, but after trying your own Lightweight Grid (which uses the same grid), I realized it didn’t really matter which grid I used.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link us to the page in question without any fixes in it?

Thanks!

cbd_michael

Sure, you can [link has been deleted]. I’ve included an example with the “lightweight grid columns” plugins, as well as “elementor”. They look really similar, but as you’ll notice, the page title does not align properly to the left when using a grid.

Without a grid, it aligns perfectly, so I’m kind of thinking it might just be something that I have to manually customize if I’m going to use a grid, but I thought I’d check here first.

Thanks again

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yea, that’s an issue with some columns.

You can try a plugin like this which uses flexbox instead of floats: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/gridable/

cbd_michael

Thanks Tom, I’ll look into that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.